Everest Chhole Masala
Everest Chhole Masala Product Description :
An elaborate blend of 24 spices, this is the staple blend in North Indian Cuisine.
An exquisite blend of 24 pure spices, this is perhaps the most elaborate blend in the Everest repertoire. This blend is evenly balanced for taste and flavour and imparts a rare character to chhole, made from chickpeas.
Usage of Everest Chhole Masala :
Used almost invariably in a variety of preparations involving chickpeas – chhole being the most popular. Served hot with rotis or fluffy bhaturas, chhole is a regular fare for lunch and dinner in North India.
Everest Chhole Masala Recipe : Chhole
Simple Steps to tempting Chhole
- Soak 100 gms Kabuli Channa overnight. Cook and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil, fry 2 chopped onions till golden brown.
- Add 1 tsp each of coriander and chilli powder.
- Add 1 tbsp Everest Chhole Masala. Fry for 3 mins on a low flame.
- Add 1 chopped tomato, 3 slit green chillies and ½ inch ginger, finely sliced.
- Add boiled chhole ( Chick Peas ). Add salt, cook for 5 mins.For added flavour add ½ tsp Everest Chaat Masala and Everest Kasuri Methi. Serve hot with roti / rice.
Everest Spices – Chhole Masala
Everest Chhole Masala – A Perfect Blend of Pure Spices
Ingredients of Everest Chhole Masala :
- Bishops Weed
- Black Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Black Salt
- Cassia Leaf
- Cardamom Seeds
- Dry Ginger
- Dry Mango
- Mint Leaf
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Common Salt